1. ______ the Radio Communications Directory, there are 16,376 licensed radio stations currently broadcasting.
A. Due to
B. Taken by
C. Required by
D. According to
2. Dr. Corley holds a Ph.D. in anthropology, and ______ a book about the Nile delta last October.
3. Under ______ and chief executive Diane Johnson, Johnson Legal has become a successful law firm.
4. The e-mail server will be down ______ between 9:30 and 10:00 p.m. on Wednesday so that we can upgrade the software.
5. Unfortunately, the New York office has failed ______ its sales goals in each of the last three quarters.
B. to achieve
D. the achievements