1. A year-long ______ of Gardeners' Monthly magazine costs just $85.50, and it comes with a free pair of gardening gloves.
A. subscription B. entry C. warranty D. membership
2. Do not forget ______ a detailed outline of the anticipated costs associated with your project.
A. incorporating B. to incorporate
C. incorporated D. is incorporated
3. It took me a whole night to ______ the money that I needed to complete the project.
A. pick out B. leave out C. figure out D. take out
4. The hours ______ the children spend in their one-way relationship with television people undoubtedly affect their relationships with real-life people.
A. in which B. on which C. when D. that
5. It was a real race ______ time to get the project done. Luckily, we made it.
A. over B. by C. for D. against