1. If there ______ slight delays in the bus service to the airport, Ms. Suzuki would have caught her scheduled flight to Brussels.
A. had not been B. were not C. has not been D. was not
2. ______ financial forecasts, the German economy is expected to recover strongly during the third quarter.
A. Due to B. According to
C. Related to D. In case of
3. You can arrive in Beijing earlier for the meeting ______ you don't mind taking the night train.
A. if B. so C. though D. until
4. The advent of the Internet has ______ altered the way people do business across the world.
A. deliberately B. periodically C. radically D. considerately
5. It was suggested that all government ministers should ______ information on their financial interests.
A. discover B. uncover C. tell D. disclose