11. The directors that participated in the meeting were required to contribute _____suggestions to their colleagues.
A. theirs B. their C. them D. themselves
12. The board of directors _____has had different views on the current economy.
A. strong B. stronger C. strongest D. strongly
13. Not only the manager but you _____ required to help him server the customer early next week.
A. are B.is C.be D. will
14. The committee will continue to look the date _____to determine if the marketing survey can be a better guide for the market .
A. informatively B. strictly C. narrowly D. closely
15. It was a request from the speaker that the audience _____quiet.
A. would be B. was C. been D.be
16. When customer service representatives speak to customers over the phone, they should always speak ____.
A. hardly B. clearly C. respectable D. respectively
17. The family factor is so important that two-thirds of companies he invests in _____in the neighboring area.
A. locating B. being located C .located D. are located
18. The_____ information concerning this project will be provided for your convenience .
A. specification B. specifically C. specific D. specify
19. If our budget for office supplies _____, all new request for them will have to be approved on a case-by-case basis.
A.is exhausting B. are exhausted
C.is exhausted D. will be exhausted
20. The company is likely to be prosecuted because it has dumped environmentally hazardous material _____.
A. illegal B. illegally C. illegality D. illegalizing
21. ------- a number of new computer programmers will be joining the team; the director will increase the number of projects for the next year.
A. If so B. Rather than C. Owing to D. Given that
22. In China, it is a serious crime to ____ ancient paintings out of the country.
A. struggle B. smuggle C. sublet D. withdraw
23. He makes ＄20 an hour, ______has more work than he can handle.
A. and B. than C. so D. but
24. Their products are known not only for their low price, ______ for their high quality.
A. but B. but also C. and also D. as well as
25. Our order of high-speed computers is scheduled to arrive______ today or tomorrow.
A. or B. on C. both D. either